With 15 years of experience, in RGM.LEGAL we have been defending the interests of our clients in all types of criminal proceedings, both exercising the defense of those investigated and accused and directing the private accusation.
We recommend to our clients that from the first minute they are involved in a criminal matter, contact us to exercise the best and most effective defense strategy in their first assistance before police or judicial bodies.
Likewise, we file complaints and complaints against individuals, legal persons and institutions, without discriminating on the basis of their status or position, in situations related to crimes contemplated within the general criminal law.
Our successes guarantee us in cases of relevance in the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and nationwide. Among them, we have been providing legal assistance and legal defense in the following crimes:
- Crimes against sexual freedom and indemnity (sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual harassment, etc.).
- Crimes of homicide, murder, injuries, omission of the duty of relief and against freedom (illegal detentions, kidnappings, threats and coercion).
- Crimes against privacy, the right to one’s own image and the inviolability of the home.
- Crimes against honor (slander and insults).
- Crimes against heritage (theft and robbery).
- Crimes against public health (acts of cultivation, processing or drug trafficking).
- Crimes against road safety (driving by speed exceeding the allowed, driving under the influence of drugs or alcoholic beverages, reckless driving, disobedience to the agents of the authority to undergo tests for the verification of alcohol breath rates, driving without permission for loss of validity of the permit or license for total loss of points).
- Crimes of gender violence, habitual abuse (physical or psychological) or domestic violence.
- Crimes against family relationships (illegal marriages, alteration of paternity, child abduction, abandonment of family, minors and the disabled).
- Crimes against the rights of workers and against the rights of foreign citizens.
- Crimes against collective security (fires) and against Public Finance and Social Security.
- Crimes of falsehoods (public and private documents, credit and debit cards, usurpation of marital status and public functions and intrusion).